17 Dec 17
The “Deadly Season!”
“‘Advice’ is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn’t”
The Bethel Memorial Methodist Church in Quetta, Pakistan is that latest Christian target of Islamic terrorism.
Despite heavy security, suicide bombers shot their way inside the church this morning, murdering nine and injuring sixty.
One bomber was shot to death by police before he got inside, but a second, though wounded, detonated his explosive-filled vest after entry.
At least two other co-conspirators escaped, apparently unharmed.
No arrests thus far
Barely even mentioned in the Western media, this attack is just one of many we can expect during this Christmas Season, and no country is immune!
Christians and Jews everywhere, all of Western Civilization, needs to be on high alert. Never delude yourself into believing you’re too insignificant to become a target!
So, at the risk of overstating this theme:
1) This is the season for constant alertness!
2) This is the season for being always personally prepared, in depth!
3) This is the season to keep yourself informed, up to the minute!
4) This is the season for flexible plans, particularly travel plans!
5) This is the season to be careful with regard to your personal profile!
A Merry, and Victorious, Christmas to all!