8 May 19
“Among many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest!”
Cory Booker’s Agenda:
Cory Booker, a Democrat/socialist presidential aspirant, says when elected, he’ll implement his own anti-gun agenda, mostly (as Kamala also vows) by executive edict!
1) He wants to require anyone wanting to acquire a gun to first, in addition to passing a NICS (National Instant Criminal Background) check, to also acquire a “license” from the Federal Government. Such licenses can, of course, be arbitrarily withheld at the whim of politicians, absent due process, and with no explanation
So, in order to exercise our Constitutional rights as American citizens, specifically enumerated in our Constitution, we will first have to get “permission” from the Booker Administration.
I wonder what others among our Constitutional rights will now require a “license.” Will one now need a “license” in order to publish an editorial, or host a meeting in his home? Will his home now have to be “licensed” in order to keep its doors from being arbitrarily kicked-in during warrantless searches?
Booker seems to have our “rights” and “privileges” confused.
Don’t they all?
Booker says he just wants to keep guns away from “people who shouldn’t have them.” But, he never specifies whom those people are.
Leftists never get specific!
I strongly suspect, when Booker, like Maduro, follows the customary socialist docket, “people who shouldn’t have guns” we’ll suddenly discover, are all his political opponents.
2) He wants to ban ill-defined “assault weapons,” but offers no specifics with regard to how that could be accomplished. Does he plan on kicking-in every door in the nation until he has seized them all? Short of that, how could his “ban” be implemented?
He offers no definition of the term, “assault weapon.” That, of course, will be quickly “adjusted” to include all firearms.
3) He wants mandated federal “handgun microstamping technology,” which has failed utterly in CA where it was first tried. This is a cynical way to effectively ban the manufacture of all guns that do not meet a deliberately impossible standard.
4) He wants gun manufacturers made liable to all crimes committed with guns. This is yet another convenient and cynical way to financially cripple gun-makers, driving them all out of business.
5) He wants to “investigate” the NRA, declaring it a “terrorist organization.”
Obviously, none who opposes him will be safe!
A vicious political war over our Second Amendment rights as Americans is obviously in full-swing, as evidenced by this chilling rhetoric so dramatically emanating from the mouths of Booker, and all of his fellow Democrat presidential aspirants.
The continuance of private gun ownership in the USA hangs in the balance!
Accordingly, there can be no compromising with these Constitutional criminals, these modern-day Marxists, who are consumed with seizing unlimited power for themselves, and eradicating freedom for the rest of us.
“When you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that you were ever our countrymen.”